Dunkin’ Donuts is the beloved coffee shop and brunch spot that’s been around for decades. With its classic menu of breakfast sandwiches, donuts, and coffee drinks, it’s no wonder Dunkin’ Donuts is so popular!
However, hopping onto the mobile payment train isn’t always an easy decision for businesses. That begs the question: does Dunkin’ take Apple Pay? In this blog post, we’ll discuss the answer to that question and learn all about other payment methods they accept.
Does Dunkin’ Take Apple Pay?
As stated on their website, Dunkin’ does accept Apple Pay as a payment method. This means that nothing is stopping you from using your Apple Pay account to purchase that delicious Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. You can even use Apple Pay on the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app to get your favorite drinks quickly and easily.
All you need to do is visit the Dunkin’ Donuts website or app and, select your desired items, then follow the payment instructions to use Apple Pay. Once you’ve completed the transaction, you’ll be set to enjoy your favorite Dunkin’ Donuts treats!
Does Dunkin’ Take Apple Pay at the Drive-Thru?
Absolutely! Dunkin’ Donuts accepts Apple Pay at the drive-thru. You can simply pay for your order with your Apple device, just as you would with any other payment method.
So, now instead of waiting to insert your card or fumble around with cash and coins, you can quickly pay by scanning your Apple device. It’s fast, efficient, and so much easier than traditional payment methods. Not only does Apple Pay make transactions more convenient, but it also makes them more secure since Apple does not store or share your information with the merchant.
What Do You Need to Use Apple Pay?
Using Apple Pay is easy, but there are some things you need to get started:
- A compatible Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch)
- A supported bank card (debit or credit)
- The latest version of iOS or watchOS on your device.
Once you have these things, all you need to do is link the card to your device, and you’ll be all set to use Apple Pay.
How Do You Set Up Apple Pay?
Generally, setting up Apple Pay is very straightforward. Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
- Open the Wallet app on your Apple device and click the “+” sign.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to add a card.
- Verify the card details and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Your bank may require additional verification before completing the setup.
- Once that is out of the way, you’ll be ready to make payments with Apple Pay!
You can also set up Apple Pay on the watch app. If you have a paired Apple Watch. Just go to your Apple Watch and select “Wallet & Apple Pay” to add a card. Then, just follow the same steps as above to complete the setup.
How Do You Use Apple Pay at Dunkin’?
Once you’re all done with setting up Apple Pay, you’ll be ready to use it at Dunkin’ Donuts.
If you’re ordering from the Dunkin’ Donuts app, follow these steps:
- Select your desired items and add them to your basket.
- Choose either “drive-thru” or “pick up” as your order method.
- Then, go to the checkout page.
- When you get to the payment screen, select Apple Pay as your payment option.
- Use Touch ID or Face ID to authenticate the payment.
- Once the payment is completed, you’ll be ready to pick up your order.
When ordering in-store, just let the cashier know that you’ll be paying with Apple Pay. Then, simply hold your device near the contactless reader to pay. Once you hear a beep, you’ll know the payment was successful.
And that’s all there is to it! Apple makes it easy to pay at Dunkin’ Donuts so that you can enjoy your favorite drinks and snacks faster than ever!
What Are the Benefits of Paying with Apple Pay at Dunkin’ Donuts?
Using Apple Pay is a great way to pay for your order at Dunkin’ Donuts quickly and securely. Here are some of the benefits:
- Faster payments – with Apple Pay, you don’t need to wait for cash or cards; just scan your device, and you’re done.
- Increased security – Apple does not store or share your card information, so you can rest assured that your payments are safe.
- Convenience – no need to carry around cash or cards; just use your device, and you’re good to go.
What Are Other Payment Methods Accepted at Dunkin’ Donuts?
In case you’re not an Apple user or don’t have an Apple device, there are still plenty of other payment methods you can use at Dunkin’ Donuts.
You can still pay for your Dunkin’ Donuts order using other mobile payments, such as Google Pay. But, of course, you can also pay with cash, debit cards, credit cards, and Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Cards.
So, whatever payment method you prefer, you’ll be able to pay for your order at Dunkin’ Donuts.
We hope this blog post has answered your questions regarding whether you can use Apple Pay at Dunkin’ Donuts. So, to recap, yes, you can use Apple Pay at Dunkin’ Donuts!
All you need to do is to link a supported card to your compatible Apple device. Then, you can use Apple Pay to pay for your Dunkin’ Donuts order quickly and securely. And if you don’t have an Apple device, plenty of other payment methods are still accepted at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Hopefully, you found this blog post helpful. Thanks for reading, and happy ordering!