Does PetSmart Take Apple Pay? (Your Full Guide)
If you’re looking to buy pet food, supplies, or toys, you may be wondering if PetSmart takes Apple Pay. Here at the PetSmart blog, we’ll answer that question for you and provide some information on the benefits of using Apple Pay as a payment method. Keep reading to learn more!
Does PetSmart Take Apple Pay?
Yes! PetSmart does accept Apple Pay as a payment method. This makes it easy and convenient to pay for purchases at all their locations, online or in-store. It’s a fast, secure, and private way to pay for pet food, supplies, and toys.
How to Use Apple Pay at PetSmart?
Using Apple Pay at PetSmart is simple. Here’s how:
- When shopping in-store, just look for the contactless payment symbol at checkout.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple device, then hold it near the reader to pay.
- Hold your Apple device near the terminal and authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
- That’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation on your device, and your purchase will be charged to the card you selected.
What Other Payment Methods Does PetSmart Accept?
In addition to Apple Pay, PetSmart also accepts cash, debit and credit cards, Venmo, other mobile wallets such as Google Pay or Samsung Pay, and CashApp.
What Can You Use for Online Payments at PetSmart?
For online payments, PetSmart accepts all major credit cards and debit cards. Please keep in mind that you cannot use any digital wallets such as Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay, or CashApp when making a purchase at PetSmart.com.
However, customers can use PayPal or PetSmart gift cards when shopping at online.
What Are the Benefits of Using Apple Pay at PetSmart?
There are plenty of advantages to using Apple Pay when shopping at PetSmart. Here are a few of the most noteworthy:
- Faster Checkouts – Apple Pay allows you to quickly and securely check out without having to enter credit card information or cash.
- Contactless Payment – Apple Pay eliminates the need to handle cash, which is beneficial for those who are concerned about germs.
- Added Security – Apple Pay offers an extra layer of security with the latest encryption technology and Touch ID, providing enhanced fraud protection.
- Discounts – Some stores, including PetSmart, offer special discounts when using Apple Pay.
- Privacy – Apple Pay does not store or share your payment information, keeping it secure and private.
- Easier Shopping – You can conveniently store your payment information and use Apple Pay for quick, one-touch payments. Plus, you don’t have to worry about carrying cash or multiple cards.
- Promotions and Rewards – Apple Pay also makes it easy to keep track of and use promotions and rewards, like PetSmart’s store loyalty program.
Are There Any Charges for Paying Using Apple Pay?
No, there are no additional fees for using Apple Pay at PetSmart. It’s a convenient and secure way to pay that’s free of charge.
Can You Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at PetSmart?
Yes, Apple Pay customers may be eligible to get up to 3% cashback from Apple on every transaction. Plus, there are no transactional limits or fees, making it easy to maximize your rewards.
Where Else Can You Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is accepted at over 8 million retail locations worldwide. This includes popular retailers, restaurant chains, pharmacies, and grocery stores such as:
- Whole Foods Market
- In-N-Out Burger
- Taco Bell
Wrapping It Up
PetSmart accepts Apple Pay as a payment method, making it easy and convenient to pay for purchases. Customers can use their Apple devices to make quick and secure contactless payments both in-store and online. Plus, they can take advantage of discounts, promotional offers, and rewards while using Apple Pay. And, with no additional fees and the potential to earn cashback on every transaction, it’s a great way to shop. Apple Pay is also accepted at millions of retailers around the world, allowing you to make payments wherever Apple Pay is accepted.
We hope this guide has been useful in helping you understand how to use Apple Pay at PetSmart. Happy shopping!
Thanks for reading! For more helpful consumer tips and tricks, be sure to check out our other articles.