Does Walmart Accept Afterpay?
Walmart is one of the most popular stores in the world. It offers a huge range of products, from groceries to furniture, and shoppers can pay for their purchases in a variety of ways. In this article, we will explore Walmart payment options in detail. We will answer the question: does Walmart accept Afterpay? And we will also look at which other ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ services Walmart accepts. Finally, we will list some of the items that you can by using these services at Walmart!
Does Walmart Accept Afterpay or Other ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Services?
Afterpay is a popular ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that allows shoppers to make purchases and then pay for them in four installments, interest-free. So, does Walmart accept Afterpay? The answer is no – Walmart does not currently accept Afterpay as a payment method. But on the other hand, Walmart does accept other ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ services such as Klarna, Affirm, Quadpay, and PayPal Pay in 4.
To know more about these services, the items you can buy using them, and what are the restrictions, continue reading! You will find everything you need and more.
What Other ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Services Does Walmart Accept?
As we mentioned above, Walmart accepts some other ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ services such as Klarna, Affirm, Quadpay, and PayPal Pay in 4. Let’s discuss them in more detail.
- Klarna is a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that offers shoppers two options: pay for their purchase in full after 14 days or pay in four interest-free installments. Walmart shoppers can use Klarna to pay for their purchases online or in-store.
- Affirm is a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that offers financing for online purchases. Shoppers can choose to pay for their purchase in full after 30 days, or pay in three, six, or twelve installments.
- Quadpay is a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service that allows shoppers to pay for their purchase in four equal installments, interest-free. Shoppers can use Quadpay to pay for their purchases online or in-store.
- PayPal Pay in 4 is a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service offered by PayPal. It allows shoppers to pay for their purchase in four equal installments, interest-free. Shoppers can use PayPal Pay in 4 to pay for their purchases online or in-store.
So, if you’re looking to use a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ service at Walmart, there are plenty of options available!
What Products Can You Buy at Walmart Using ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Services?
Here are some of the items that you can purchase using these services:
- Musical instruments
- Video games
- Arts and crafts
- Sports & Outdoors
- Home Improvement
What Items You Cannot Buy at Walmart With ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Services?
There are some restrictions on what you can purchase with ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ services at Walmart. For example, you cannot use these services to purchase:
- Gift cards
- Groceries and food
- Tobacco products
- Prescription drugs
- Non-prescription drugs
- Specialty items
- Baby consumables
- Weapons and ammunition
- Wireless service plans
- Pet supplies
- Pharmacy, health, and wellness
- Personal care
- 1-hour photos
- Miscellaneous supplies
- Checkout counter merchandise
How to Use Affirm At Walmart?
If you want to use Affirm at Walmart, here’s what you need to do:
- Step One: Create an account with Affirm.
- Step Two: Select Walmart as your retailer.
- Step Three: Shop for the items you want and add them to your shopping cart.
- Step Four: Check out with Affirm and choose your payment plan.
- Step Five: Enjoy your purchase!
What Credit Score Do I Need to Use Affirm At Walmart?
To use Affirm at Walmart, you will need a credit score of at least 640. However, if you have a lower credit score, you may still be able to use Affirm if you have a co-signer with a good credit score. So, if you’re looking to use Affirm at Walmart, make sure you have a good credit score!
How to Use Quadpay at Walmart?
If you want to use Quadpay at Walmart, here’s what you need to do:
- Step One: Download the Quadpay app and create an account.
- Step Two: Shop for the items you want and add them to your cart.
- Step Three: Check out with Quadpay and choose your payment plan.
- Step Four: Enjoy your purchase!
What Are the Fees for Using Quadpay at Walmart?
There are no fees for using Quadpay at Walmart. However, there is a late fee of $15 if you miss a payment. So, make sure you keep up with your payments if you use Quadpay at Walmart!
How to Use Klarna at Walmart?
If you want to use Klarna at Walmart, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Klarna app and create an account.
- Select the items you want and add them to your shopping cart.
- Check out with Klarna and choose your payment plan.
- Enjoy your shopping!
How to Use PayPal in 4 at Walmart?
If you’re a Walmart shopper, you can now use PayPal to finance your purchases. Here’s how it works:
- Once you’ve linked your PayPal account to your Walmart.com account, you’ll see the option to pay with PayPal when you’re checking out.
- At checkout, you’ll be prompted to select your preferred payment method. Choose PayPal, and then enter your PayPal login information.
- Once you’ve completed the PayPal checkout process, you’ll be taken back to Walmart.com to confirm your order.
- And that’s it! You’ve just used PayPal to finance your Walmart purchase.
Do I Need to Pay Interest for ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Services at Walmart?
No, you will not be charged interest on your purchase if you pay it off within the promotional period. However, if you do not pay off your balance within the promotional period, you will be charged interest on the remaining balance at the APR stated in your agreement. You can avoid paying interest by making at least your minimum monthly payment on time and in full.
What Other Stores Accept Afterpay?
There are plenty of other stores that accept Afterpay. Some of them include:
- Country Road
- Platypus Shoes
- Adore Beauty
- Culture Kings
- Foot Locker
- David Jones
- The Iconic
- Bing Lee
Quadpay, Klarna, Affirm, and PayPal in 4 are all great ways to finance your Walmart purchases. All of these services offer no interest payments if the purchase is paid off within the promotional period. So, if you’re looking for a way to pay for your Walmart purchases over time, be sure to check out Affirm, Quadpay, Klarna, and PayPal! Thanks for reading! 🙂
We hope this article was helpful and informative. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below!