How Does Lowe’s Business Account Benefit Your Business?
If you are a business owner, then you know that supplies and materials can be expensive. That is why it is important to find a supplier who can offer you great prices on the products you need. Lowe’s is one of the leading suppliers of home improvement products in the United States, and they offer a special account for businesses called the Lowe’s Business Account. In this article, we will discuss what Lowe’s Business Account is, what benefits it offers, and what credit score you need to qualify for one.
What Is a Lowe’s Business Account?
Lowe’s Business Account is a special account specifically designed for businesses looking to purchase products from Lowe’s. With the account, you can access bulk discounts, special promotions, and credit lines. The account is free to set up and can be opened with the Lowe’s Credit Center.
What Benefits Does a Lowe’s Business Account Offer?
A Lowe’s Business Account offers several benefits, including:
- Discounted pricing on eligible purchases.
- Flexible payment options, including a revolving line of credit and deferred payment options, with no annual fee.
- 5% cash back on purchases at Lowe’s for the first 6 months, then 2% cashback when this period ends.
- Detailed purchase tracking and reporting tools to help manage expenses.
- Extended return periods for up to 1 year after the date of purchase.
- Dedicated account management and customer service support.
- Access to business-specific products and services, such as bulk purchasing options and delivery services.
- The ability to create multiple user accounts with different access levels and purchasing authority.
- Exclusive promotions and offers available only to business account holders.
What Credit Score Do You Need to Sign Up for a Lowe’s Business Account?
In order to qualify for a Lowe’s Business Account, you must have a credit score of at least 620. The higher your credit score, the better interest rate and credit limit you will be able to get on your account.
How to Create a Lowe’s Business Account?
To set up a Lowe’s Business Account, you can start by visiting Lowe’s Credit Center or in-store at its Pro Services desks. You will need to provide personal information, such as your name and address, and business information, such as your company’s name, tax ID, and annual sales volume. Once your application is approved, you will be given a card that can be used at Lowe’s stores or online.
Creating a Lowe’s Business Account is an easy and cost-effective way to purchase the materials you need for your business. With the account, you can access discounted pricing, flexible payment options, cash back rewards, and other benefits. To get started, ensure you have a credit score of at least 620 and then apply at the Lowe’s Credit Center or in-store.
With a Lowe’s Business Account, you can save time and money while ensuring that your business has the supplies it needs. Happy shopping!