How Long Do Crumbl Cookies Last? (Here’s The Answer)
Crumbl Cookies are known for their chewy texture, rich flavors, and eye-catching designs. But have you ever wondered how long they last? Well, wonder no more!
In this blog post, we’ll answer the question of how long Crumbl Cookies last and provide you with tips on how to keep them fresh for as long as possible. So, let’s dive right into it!
How Long Do Crumbl Cookies Last?
The shelf life of Crumbl Cookies depends on several factors, such as the type of cookie, storage conditions, and the serving temperature. Generally, if stored properly, Crumbl Cookies can last up to 5 days.
Warm cookies are best enjoyed immediately after purchase, as they’ll start to lose their texture and flavor after a few hours. If left at room temperature for more than 72 hours, they might start to dry out and become tough.
On the other hand, chilled cookies can stay fresh and moist for up to 48 hours. After that, they might start to lose their softness and become crumbly.
If having a perfect texture and flavor are not that important to you, then Crumbl Cookies can stay good for up to a week. Depending on how you store them, you can even extend that time to a few weeks.
How Long Do Crumbl Cookies Last in the Fridge?
Crumbl cookies can last up to 5 days in the fridge. However, you may notice changes in their taste and texture over time. As the cookies cool and sit in the fridge, they may become less moist and may lose some of their original flavors. The longer you store them in the fridge, the greater the chance that they will become stale and less appetizing.
So if you plan on keeping your Crumbl cookies in the fridge, it’s best to consume them within a few days to ensure that you get the most enjoyment out of them. Doing so allows you to savor the rich and delicious flavor of the cookies while they are still fresh and moist.
How Long Do Crumbl Cookies Last in the Freezer?
When properly stored in the freezer, Crumbl cookies can last for up to 3 months. However, keep in mind that freezing can affect the texture and taste of the cookies. As the cookies freeze and thaw, they may become slightly drier and lose some of their original flavors.
When freezing Crumbl Cookies, make sure to wrap them in wax paper or an airtight container to prevent them from drying out. Then, when you’re ready to eat them, simply thaw the cookies at room temperature and enjoy!
How Long Do Crumbl Cookies Last at Room Temperature?
Crumbl cookies can last for up to 5 days at room temperature, provided they are stored in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight and other heat sources.
Exposure to sunlight or warm temperatures can accelerate the process of staleness and spoilage, causing the cookies to lose their original texture and flavor more quickly. On the other hand, storing them in a dry and cool place, such as a pantry or cupboard, can help to extend their shelf life.
Additionally, it’s important to store the cookies in an airtight container to prevent exposure to air and humidity. This can help preserve their freshness and ensure they remain delicious and enjoyable for as long as possible.
However, if you want to keep your Crumbl cookies for longer than five days, consider storing them in the fridge or freezer for the best results.
How to Check the Freshness of Crumbl Cookies?
If you’re not sure how long your Crumbl cookies have been sitting around, there are a few indicators that can help you determine how fresh they are.
- Smell: Fresh cookies have a delicious aroma, and you can usually tell if they are fresh or not just by smelling them. If they have a stale or rancid smell, it’s likely that they’re not fresh.
- Appearance: Look at the cookies and see if they appear dry or crumbly. Fresh cookies should be moist and have a soft texture.
- Touch: Gently press on the top of the cookie with your finger. If it feels soft and slightly springy, the cookie is likely fresh. If it feels hard or crumbly, it may be stale.
- Taste: The best way to determine the freshness of a cookie is to taste it. If it tastes fresh and has a soft texture, it’s likely that it’s still good. If it tastes stale or has a strange aftertaste, it’s likely past its prime.
It’s important to note that Crumbl cookies are best enjoyed within a few days of being baked, so if you’re unsure about their freshness, it’s better to err on the side of caution and assume they’re not fresh.
How to Prolong the Shelf Life of Crumbl Cookies?
Since Crumbl Cookies are manually crafted and made with fresh ingredients, they are not meant to last long like the packaged cookies you find at grocery stores such as Walmart or Kroger. However, there are a few things you can do to prolong their shelf life and keep them fresh for a little longer:
- Store them properly: The best way to store Crumbl Cookies is in an airtight container. Make sure to place them in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Freeze them: If you don’t plan on eating the cookies within a few days, consider freezing them. Place the cookies in an airtight container or freezer bag, and make sure to label the container with the date. Frozen Crumbl Cookies can last for up to two months.
- Reheat them: If the cookies have become stale or lost their crispness, you can reheat them in the oven for a few minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F, place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes until they are warm and crispy again.
- Avoid moisture: Moisture can cause the cookies to become soft and lose their texture. Make sure to store them in a dry place and avoid exposing them to humidity or moisture.
Crumbl Cookies are known for their delicious flavor and texture, but these treats don’t last forever. Generally, they can last up to 5 days in a cool, dry place, such as a pantry or cupboard.
But if you want to enjoy them for as long as possible, you can store them in the fridge or freezer and reheat them before eating.
Just remember to keep an eye on how fresh they are to avoid eating stale or rancid cookies. Enjoy!