How to fix [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] Error Code?
Microsoft Outlook is a popularly used email management system. Yet, you can face certain errors in your Outlook accounts, and you need to detect the exact causes of such errors to solve the problems. The [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error is one of them. There are many possible causes for this error. This article discusses all the reasons and methods to solve this error.
What is the mistake [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16]?
As mentioned, there are several reasons behind the [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] Error Code mistake, ranging from installation issues to compatibility issues and others. The next section explores all the key reasons.
What causes [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] Outlook Error?
The main reasons for the [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error are:
- Older version of the Microsoft Outlook application
- Pirated or cracked version
- Non-compatibility with the operating system
- SMTP server issues
- Issues with installation
- Using multiple email accounts simultaneously
- Uncleared cache and cookies in Outlook
- Broken files of your Outlook
Let’s see how to solve these Outlook errors in the next section.
How to Fix [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] Error?
Method 1: Clear Cache and Cookies
Cache and cookies of your previous Outlook account can show this [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error, and you can simply clear cache to solve this issue. The following ways will help you clear the cache:
- Clean your cache and cookies from your browser data.
- Close the Microsoft Outlook account and reopen it.
- If you have multiple Outlook accounts, then close all your accounts and use one at a time.
- Check the update notification on Microsoft 365 and turn off the auto-update option to get the notification.
- Update your Microsoft account whenever you find an update available on your screen.
You can also log out of your Outlook, click Windows + R and fill in AppData, choose Microsoft account, and select Outlook, followed by selecting Roamcache, clear the roam cache, and reopen Outlook; it should be working fine.
Method 2: Use the Auto Repair Tool
If you are unable to solve the [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] by clearing the data, then you can try another method to solve this issue. For example, you can use the auto repair tool of Microsoft to detect the issue.
- Click on the Programs and Features on your control panel
- Else, you can search such programs and features directly from your Window’s tab
- You will find a tab called “Microsoft Outlook application.”
- Choose the edit option from the top panel of this application and select the ‘repair’ option.
- Follow the instructions showing on your screen and solve this issue.
Method 3: Reinstallation of your operating system
It might be a case with your operating system because Windows 10 is not compatible with the latest version of Outlook. You need to change your operating system to solve this problem.
- You can use an older version of Microsoft, like Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- On the other hand, you can change the version of your Microsoft Outlook and choose the one which is compatible with your existing operating system.
- You should avoid duplicate websites to install Microsoft Windows and Outlook, and you must install the same from their official website. You can use the windows repair tools if you are using genuine software with a valid license.
- Check your server port and change it if it is required.
Method 4: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Sometimes, the Microsoft Outlook application can conflict with other software or applications installed on your computer, and it can show such errors like [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16]. In this case, you need to uninstall the broken version and reinstall Outlook. Following are the steps:
- Uninstall the duplicate or older MS Outlook version from your computer.
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Outlook from their website.
- Install the same in your system to solve this issue.
Make sure you have deleted your old data pack from your browser and restart your PC after installing the latest version of Outlook.
Note: An important point that you must know here is that you must always keep a backup of your Outlook file before fixing the errors.
How to Fix Common Outlook Errors?
Some common Outlook errors are:
1. Repeated password request – To clear this issue, you must go to the Control Panel and use the Mail option to rectify this error.
2. Send and Receive error – This is the most common error, and to resolve it, you must go to Control Panel> File Explorer Options tab>View tab> Select “hidden files, folder, and drive”, and choose “Show hidden files, folders and drive” and click OK. After this, click on From the Windows 10 Start Menu, and open the “Scanpst.exe” file. You will get the Inbox Repair tool. Choose “Start” to begin the repair of Outlook.
3. Increasing PST file size – To resolve this, follow the sequence: File > Account Settings > Account Settings> Data Files > Settings> Advanced tab> Outlook Data File Settings> Compact Now.
If you cannot solve this [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error, then you can directly contact Microsoft for further instructions. They have a well-responsive customer support team who will help resolve this issue in no time.