Is There an Adidas Military Discount In 2023?
Adidas is a well-known brand for sneakers, sports clothing, and accessories. It might come as a surprise that Adidas also offers a military discount. But the fact is, Adidas does offer a military discount to eligible service members and their families. In this article, we will take a look at Adidas’ policy on military discounts, who is eligible for them, and how to redeem them. Let’s get started!
What Is Adidas Military Discount Policy?
Adidas offers a special 30% military discount to eligible service members and their families. This discount can be applied to purchases made both online and in-store. In order to be eligible for this discount, customers must verify their military status via ID.me, a trusted third party for identity verification.
How Much Is Adidas Military Discount?
The military discount from Adidas is 30%. This discount can be applied to purchases made both online and in-store. Moreover, eligible customers can get 20% off at Adidas factory outlets.
How to Get a Military Discount at Adidas?
If you’re a military service member or family member, you can get a discount from Adidas by verifying your military status through ID.me. To get started, you will need to create an account with ID.me and then use your military credentials to verify your status.
Who Is Eligible For The Adidas Military Discount?
The Adidas military discount is available to the following military personnel:
- Active duty
- Surviving spouses
How to Verify Your Military Status Through ID.me?
Verifying your military status through ID.me is a simple process. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- To begin, visit the Adidas website and select the “Military Discount” option.
- Then, create a free ID.me account and select the “Military” tab.
- You will be required to provide some personal information, such as your date of birth and Social Security number.
- After this, you will be required to upload documents that prove your military affiliation, such as your military ID or DD Form 214.
- Once all of your information is verified, you will receive a confirmation email and be able to use your military discount.
Who Else Is Eligible For the Adidas Military Discount?
In addition to active duty service members, reservists, veterans, and retirees, Adidas’ military discount is also available to the following groups:
- First Responders: Firefighters, police, 911 dispatchers, EMT
- Seniors: People who are 65 years old or older
- Teachers: Classroom teachers, school employees, principals, college professors, etc.
- Medical Providers: Doctors, pharmacists, clinical technicians, physical or occupational therapists, dentists, and more
- Nurses: Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (PN/LPN), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (APNP), and more
- Hospital Employees
What Are Some Other Ways to Save at Adidas?
There are several other ways to save at Adidas, aside from the military discount. Here are some of the most popular ways:
- Sign up for the Adidas newsletter to receive emails about exclusive promotions, sales, and offers.
- Follow Adidas on social media for announcements about upcoming sales and discounts.
- Shop during seasonal sales, such as the Black Friday sale or end-of-summer sale.
- Find sales and clearance items at Adidas.com or visit an Adidas outlet store.
- Join the Adidas Creators Club program to earn rewards points for every purchase you make.
What Other Retailers Honor Those Who Serve?
Apart from Adidas, there are many companies that offer military discounts. Let’s take a look at what we have found!
|Converse||15% off||Active U.S. military personnel (members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard), veterans, retirees, reservists, and their families|
|Nike||10% off||All active duty US military personnel, reservists, veterans, and their families|
|New Balance||10% off||Active military members, retirees, veterans, reservists, andGold Star families|
|Nobull||15% off||Members of the United States Armed Forces, including service members, retirees, and veterans|
|Foot Locker||10% off||All active and retired members of the US military, reservists, veterans, as well as their registered dependents|
Adidas offers a special 30% military discount to eligible service members and their families. This discount can be applied to purchases made both online and in-store. In order to be eligible, customers must verify their military status via ID.me. Additionally, eligible customers can get 20% off at Adidas factory outlets.
Aside from the military discount, there are several other ways to save at Adidas, such as signing up for their newsletter and joining the Adidas Creators Club program. With all of these options, you’re sure to find something that works for you. So don’t wait any longer, and start saving today!