Keller Williams mission statement is “to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.” The real estate is a very complex system, and Keller Williams brings the simplicity everyone longs for. In this way, it:
- Creates lasting relationships
- Improves lives
The value placed on the establishment of bonds between different stakeholders by Keller Williams is dazzling. In fact, the company dedicates a significant proportion of its resources towards its agent-directed tech as a means of prioritizing relationships and boost its business status. With this approach, the company interconnects data, people, communication and systems in such a way that all facets thrive. The presence of such technology and structure in place simplifies service provision and connection of people to homes.
Keller Williams Realty is a blooming American corporation specializing in technology and real estate. The company has gained significant progress since 1983 when it was founded as shown by its international reputation within the real estate industry. The vision and mission statements of this company are specific about the direction that Keller Williams wants to take in its business. As a result, they are crucial tools for its success.
Since a corporate vision statement is all about the future, the one applied by Keller Williams agrees with this concept as it seeks to transform the establishment into a highly demanded one. On the other hand, a corporate mission statement zeroes on strategies of running a business. The mission statement by Keller Williams inclines on assuming a holistic approach to everything that it does. The company also incorporates core values to advance its ambitions, as they influence its internal culture.
Keller Williams vision statement is “to be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.” The statement emphasizes the duty and influence that this company has in the industry. It does this by:
- Increasing its potential
- Prioritizing agents and customers
In the first part, Keller Williams has shown a commitment to developing itself through technological improvements. While doing so, the company ensures that it constantly incorporates the likes and preferences of both the customers and agents to preserve its rate of demand and respect.
Keller Williams core values include “God, family, then business.” The three values have been influencing the culture of this business for decades. They are responsible for the supportive, caring and transformative attitude of all stakeholders.
- Cady, S. H., Wheeler, J. V., DeWolf, J., & Brodke, M. (2011). Mission, vision, and values: what do they say? Organization Development Journal, 29(1).
- Curran, C. R., & Totten, M. K. (2010). Mission, strategy, and stakeholders. Nursing Economics, 28(2), 116.
- Keller Williams – About.
- Mirvis, P., Googins, B., & Kinnicutt, S. (2010). Vision, mission, values. Organizational Dynamics, 39(4), 316.
- Spallina, J. M. (2004). Strategic planning–getting started: mission, vision, and values. J Oncol Manag, 13(1), 10-11.
- Wartnaby, D. (2014). Organizational philosophies: mission, vision and values statements-introductory thoughts. Jubilee Centre for Character and Virtues: Insight Series.