KrogerStoresFeedback.com GUIDE To Get a $100 gift card
If you have recently made a purchase at a Kroger Store, you can share your feedback in a customer satisfaction survey to be completed online. This will get you the chance to win a $100 gift card. At Kroger, your opinion is very important.
The procedure is simple. You may enter www.KrogerStoresFeedback.com, enter the survey ID from your purchase receipt, and answer the customer satisfaction survey within the valid period. If you haven’t made any purchase, you can still participate in the sweepstakes by traditional mail.
Kroger Stores is committed to providing the best customer experience. For this reason, it invites you to participate in this online survey where you can provide your opinions, comments, and suggestions. As a way to thank participants, it is giving a $100 Kroger gift card. No more than 600 First Prizes will be available per entry period. The total of all prizes is $90,000.
KrogerStoresFeedback.com Survey Details & Requirements
|Prize||$100 Kroger gift card|
|Entry Method||Online / Mailing|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per survey code|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited Days|
We’ve read through the lengthy Terms & Conditions so that you don’t have to. Here’s what you need to know:
- The Sweepstakes begins on September 1, 2020, at 12:00 AM CT and ends on February 28, 2021, at 11:59:59 PM CT and consists of six entry periods. Non-winning entries will not carry forward into subsequent Entry Period Drawings.
- To earn a Sweepstakes entry without making a purchase, the entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), on a 3½”x5″ card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it (in an outer mailing envelope) with sufficient postage to The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of Kroger and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- The entrant should not give a receipt to any store employee.
- An entrant may not submit the same Code more than once.
- Participation is void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Start KrogerStoresFeedback.com Survey
- Visit a Kroger Store and make a purchase. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may purchase any product at any participating Kroger store.
- Follow the instructions to visit https://www.KrogerStoresFeedback.com. Chose a language between English and Spanish.
- Enter the pin number located in your sales receipt. https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/?InviteStatus=Complex&IndexBrand=Kroger&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Entrant must complete and submit the registration form, including, but not limited to: his/her first and complete last name (no initials), phone number, city, state, and agreement to the Official Rules.
- Answer all the questions at the customer satisfaction survey. The entrant must then follow the on-screen prompts to complete a survey, providing honest feedback. They must register, complete the Survey and submit their Code by 11:59:59 PM CT on February 28, 2021, to be valid.
- Click on the “Submit” button Upon completion of registration, the Survey, and Code submission, an entrant will receive one entry into the applicable Entry Period. There is a limit of one entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
Surveys Similar to KrogerStoresFeedback.com
ATTENTION! Check out these surveys, you can get all the prizes by using our step-by-step instructions on how to take them! Use the moment while they are still ACTUAL.
- WalgreensListens Survey – Win $3,000
- Big Lots Survey – Win $1,000 Gift Card
- TalkToSonic Survey – Get a Free Coupon Code
- TellWinnDixie Survey – Win a Free Coupon Code
- Rite Aid Survey – Win $1,000 in a Monthly Draw
- McDVoice Survey – Redeem Multiple Coupon Codes
- Kirkland’s Survey – Win $5 Off Coupon
- Foot Locker Survey – Win $10 Off Coupon
- The United Family Survey – Win $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – Win $1,000
About Kroger Stores
The Kroger Company is an American retail store chain that was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the largest supermarket by revenue in the country and the second-largest general retailer behind Walmart. It operates 2,922, including 2,752 supermarkets and 170 jewellers and it has 435,000 employees.
Kroger Stores Head Office:
Address: 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, 45202, OH, USA
Phone Number: +1 (513) 762 4000
Fax Number: +1 (513) 762 1575
Customer Care Number: +1 (800) 576 4377
Kroger Stores wants to deliver the best customer experience. For this reason, it is running an online customer satisfaction survey to get honest feedback from them. If you have recently visited any Kroger Stores in the US (except Florida, New York, Rhode Island), you can access the online survey and, after answering all the questions, you get the chance to win.