RxSurvey.RiteAid.com Survey GUIDE To Get $1,000
For almost 60 years, the drugstore chain Rite Aid has prioritized customer’s satisfaction. For this reason, the American brand is inviting them to provide honest feedback about their experience at any of its stores. This information will be used to improve the attention and facilities.
After making a purchase, customers that keep the receipt can participate in an online survey where they can share opinions, suggestions, and experiences. At the end of the survey, entrants can get the chance to win $1,000.
This article provides a guide with all the necessary information on know to participate. Follow these instructions to answer the survey. This way, you will be helping the company improve its attention but also have the chance to win.
One Grand Prize and 10 First Prizes will be available to be won each Survey Period during the Sweepstakes. One Grand Prize, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check, and 10 First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check. Total ARV of all Prizes $24,000.00
RxSurvey.RiteAid.com Survey Details & Requirements
|Prize||$1,000 in check + 10 prizes of $100 in cash|
|Entry Method||Online / Mailing|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per survey code|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited|
|Status||Not Accepting Surveys|
We’ve read through the lengthy Terms & Conditions so that you don’t have to. Here’s what you need to know:
- Online entries must be received by the sponsor by 11:59:59 PM CT on the last day of an Entry Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
- Participants of the customer satisfaction survey must follow the state, federal and local laws.
- The Rite Aid Survey is only open to legal residents of the United States.
- Entrants must be +18 years old at the time of entry.
- Entries are valid both by completing the online survey or by mail, with no purchase necessary.
- To enter by mail, with no purchase necessary and without completing a survey, you need to hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Ace Hardware® Customer Engagement Survey Promotion Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- The winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
- Prizes are non-assignable or transferable.
- No substitution is permitted except if the prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- Only legal residents of the US and the District of Columbia are eligible to participate.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Employees, officers and directors of Rite Aid Hdqtrs, Corp., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members or members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible.
Start RxSurvey.RiteAid.com survey
- Make a purchase at a Rite Aid store in the US. Keep your cash register receipt.
- Follow the instructions to visit https://www.RxSurvey.RiteAid.com Locate the instructions on the receipt to participate in the survey.
- Enter the survey code located on the receipt. The Survey Code is located at the bottom side of your purchase receipt. Entrants must enter it exactly as it appears on the receipt to be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Answer all the survey questions. The answers to the survey have no effect on the entrant’s ability to enter or win.
- Enter your contact information. After completing the survey, you will be invited to complete the entry form and submit to receive one promotion entry. There are no limits of entries one participant can make but only one per code is accepted.
- Click on the “End” button Submit your survey and get the chance to win a $1,000 check or $100 in cash.
Surveys Similar to RxSurvey.RiteAid.com
ATTENTION! Check out these surveys, you can get all the prizes by using our step-by-step instructions on how to take them! Use the moment while they are still ACTUAL.
- WalgreensListens Survey – Win $3,000
- Big Lots Survey – Win $1,000 Gift Card
- TalkToSonic Survey – Get a Free Coupon Code
- TellWinnDixie Survey – Win a Free Coupon Code
- Rite Aid Survey – Win $1,000 in a Monthly Draw
- McDVoice Survey – Redeem Multiple Coupon Codes
- Kirkland’s Survey – Win $5 Off Coupon
- Foot Locker Survey – Win $10 Off Coupon
- The United Family Survey – Win $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – Win $1,000
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast of the US and the third-largest in the country. The company started in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania with a store that was named Thrift D Discount Center. Then, it adopted its current name. In 1968, it went public. With about 2,500 stores in 19 states, the brand has a strong presence on both the East and West Coasts, employing more than 51,000 people.
Rite Aid Head Office:
Address: 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 19011, USA
Phone Number: +1 717 761 2633
Customer Care Number: +1 800 748 3243
Rite Aid invites customers to complete an online survey to provide feedback about their experience at any of the drugstore chain’s locations. All the entrants can participate for a check of $1,000. Participants can answer the survey or send a postcard with no purchase required and get the same chance to win.