TalkToRegal.com GUIDE To Get a $100 gift card
The American movie theater chain Regal offers its customers the chance to win a $100 gift card to be spent at any of its locations in the US. Participating is very easy. You need to answer a short customer satisfaction online survey and provide a valid email address to receive an entry for the Sweepstakes.
You may enter http://survey.talktoregal.com/, enter the survey code from your purchase receipt, and answer the customer satisfaction survey. If you haven’t made any purchase, you can still participate in the sweepstakes by traditional mail.
Regal wants to provide the best customer experience. For this reason, it invites you to participate in this survey where you can provide your opinions and suggestions. As a way to thank participants, the company will award them with the chance to win a $100 gift card.
TalkToRegal.com Survey Details & Requirements
|Prize||$100 gift card|
|Entry Method||Online / Mailing|
|Entry Limit||1 entry per receipt|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited Days|
We’ve read through the lengthy Terms & Conditions so that you don’t have to. Here’s what you need to know:
- The promotion is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and legally reside in the US.
- Participants need a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The survey and sweepstakes are void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Regal employees and their relatives are not eligible to participate.
Start TalkToRegal.com Survey
- Visit any of Regal’s movie theatres in the US. After making a purchase, keep your receipt with you.
- Follow the instructions to visit http://survey.talktoregal.com/ http://survey.talktoregal.com/s3/?_privatedomain=t&snc=1604950762_5fa99aeaae8a62.19161604&sg_navigate=start&sglocale=en
Select a language between English and Spanish. Enter your email address and finally, enter the survey access code located at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Answer the customer satisfaction survey. Based on your experience, you will be asked to rate your recommendation level of Regal to your friends and family from 0 (very unlikely) to 10 (very likely).
- Rate your overall satisfaction. The last question asks you to rate your overall satisfaction level with your experience at Regal from 1 to 5.
- Submit your survey. After you complete all the questions, press the “Submit” button located at the end of the screen. Now you will receive an entry for the sweepstakes.
Surveys Similar to TalkToRegal.com
ATTENTION! Check out these surveys, you can get all the prizes by using our step-by-step instructions on how to take them! Use the moment while they are still ACTUAL.
- WalgreensListens Survey – Win $3,000
- Big Lots Survey – Win $1,000 Gift Card
- TalkToSonic Survey – Get a Free Coupon Code
- TellWinnDixie Survey – Win a Free Coupon Code
- Rite Aid Survey – Win $1,000 in a Monthly Draw
- McDVoice Survey – Redeem Multiple Coupon Codes
- Kirkland’s Survey – Win $5 Off Coupon
- Foot Locker Survey – Win $10 Off Coupon
- The United Family Survey – Win $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – Win $1,000
Regal Cinemas is a movie theater chain from the US that was founded in 1989 by Philip Anschutz in Knoxville, Tennessee. Today, it operates the second-largest movie circuit in the country, with over 7,307 screens in 564 locations and it holds different subsidiaries such as Cinebarre.
Regal Head Office:
- Address: 101 East Blount Av., Knoxville, Tennessee 37920, USA
- Phone Number: +1 (865) 922 1123
- Fax Number: +1 (865) 922 3188
- Customer Care Number: +1 (888) 462 7342
The American movie theater chain, Regal, is committed to delivering the best experience to its customers. This is why it has launched an online customer satisfaction survey to get honest feedback from them. If you have recently visited any of its locations in the US, check your receipt. If there is a survey code on it, you can access the online survey and, after answering two questions, you get the chance to win a $100 gift card.