For more than 100 years, Stop & Shop has prioritized customer’s experience. Now, they are inviting all to provide feedback about the service which will be used as an asset to improve the attention and facilities.
After making a purchase, customers are encouraged to take an online survey where they will be able to share their opinions, ideas, and experiences -for good and for bad- at the chain’s stores. And the best part, at the end of the survey, participants will have the chance to win a $500 gift card.
This is a guide with all what you need to know to participate. Follow these instructions and details to complete with all the information required at www.talktostopandshop.com. Remember that not only will you be helping the company improve the customer experience but you will also have the chance to win.
The Stop & Shop Sweepstakes will be open during three periods in October, November, and December 2020, giving 10 prizes per entry period. So 30 participants will receive the purchase order. Remember that if you are not a customer of the store, you can also participate via traditional mailing. Learn how to do it.
TalkToStopAndShop.com/ Survey Details & Requirements
|Prize||$500 gift card to Stop & Shop|
|Entry Method||Online / Mailing|
|Entry Limit||5 entries per person/household per entry period|
|Location||Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island|
|Receipt Valid For||5 days|
We’ve read through the lengthy Terms & Conditions so that you don’t have to. Here’s what you need to know:
- To win the prize participants need to complete the online survey or fulfill the alternative method.
- There are a total of three entry periods during the sweepstakes.
- There will be one drawing associated with each entry period in which a total of ten prize winners will be selected per entry period.
- To enter without purchase or taking the survey type: On a plain 3” x 5” card, legibly handprint or type: your first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address (optional). Mail your card in a business-size envelope to: “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey”, PO Box 456, Newark, NY 14513.
- The entry must be postmarked and received by the entry periods.
- Each envelope is considered one entry. Multiple entries submitted in the same envelope are void.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Rhode Island.
- Only people +18 years old (at the time of the entry) can participate.
- Employees of the Sponsor and its related companies, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such person, are not eligible to participate.
Start TalkToStopAndShop.com/ survey
- Go to a Stop & Shop store and make a purchase. To participate in the survey, you need to make the purchase during the three entry periods of the Sweepstakes: 1-31 October 2020, 1-30 November 2020, and 1-31 December 2020. There will be one drawing associated with each Entry Period in which a total of ten prize winners will be selected per Entry Period.
- Keep your purchase receipt. Your receipt will be valid for five days after making the purchase.
- Visit www.talktostopandshop.com After being welcomed, you will find an explanation about the survey and why it is important for the company to improve the service. It says that the survey takes less than 8 minutes to complete and that after that, you can participate for the gift card. You will also find the rules and restrictions for the sweepstakes.
- Read the instructions very carefully. After reading all the instructions you can start completing the customer satisfaction survey.
- Locate the pin number at the bottom of your receipt.
The pin is a 20-digit number is at the bottom side of your Stop & Shop purchase receipt. You don’t have to include any spaces.
- Click on the green button to go to the next page. You will find a “>>” button at the bottom right side of the page. This will lead you to the survey itself.
- Answer question by question of the online survey. You will be asked about your experience at the store. All the questions must be answered. Be honest and try to reflect your true experience at the store.
- Complete with your personal information. Enter your personal and contact information to be able to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Check your answers and personal information.
- Submit your feedback.
Surveys Similar to talktogiantfood.com
ATTENTION! Check out these surveys, you can get all the prizes by using our step-by-step instructions on how to take them! Use the moment while they are still ACTUAL.
- WalgreensListens Survey – Win $3,000
- Big Lots Survey – Win $1,000 Gift Card
- TalkToSonic Survey – Get a Free Coupon Code
- TellWinnDixie Survey – Win a Free Coupon Code
- Rite Aid Survey – Win $1,000 in a Monthly Draw
- McDVoice Survey – Redeem Multiple Coupon Codes
- Kirkland’s Survey – Win $5 Off Coupon
- Foot Locker Survey – Win $10 Off Coupon
- The United Family Survey – Win $100 Gift Card
- Walmart Survey – Win $1,000
About Stop & Shop
Stop & Shop is a supermarket chain with stores located in the northeastern US. With more than 100 years of history, it operates 415 locations and employs 60,000 people. Since 1995, has belonged to the Dutch supermarket operator Ahold. In 2015, Ahold got merged with the Belgian grocery store conglomerate Delhaize Group.
Stop & Shop Office:
Address: 385 Hancock St; Quincy, MA 02169; US
Customer Care Number: 1-800-767-7772
Stop & Shop invites its customers to complete an online customer satisfaction survey to provide feedback about their experience purchasing at any of the chain’s stores. All the contestants can participate for a $500 gift card. There are three entry periods and during each of them, there will be 10 winners. The chance to win is both for customers who have purchased at any of its stores, but it is also open to any person who wants to participate. Sweeps is only available in the US and only +18 citizens of the states of CT, MA, NJ, NY, and RI can participate.