TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey to Win a $100 Gift Card
Customer surveys have become a common way to gather essential data and improve products and services. Most big giants organize them and give exciting rewards to survey takers in return. In this tough competition, if any company has a laid-back attitude and does not value its customers and their satisfaction quotient, things can get difficult for them. So, such surveys go a long way in the success of the company.
The TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey organized by Aldi Discount supermarket chain is one such survey that aims to know its customers’ mindset and the experience they have at Aldi stores. Through honest customer feedback, Aldi desires to improve the quality and efficiency of its stores.
The survey questionnaire is designed in such a way so that the company can know about all the key aspects of its stores like staff-friendliness, administration, cleanliness, and more. Basically, the company wants to get an idea of overall customer satisfaction and their expectations. When the survey is submitted, customers get a chance to win a $100 gift card.
It is good for the companies to take customer feedback from time to time, every company must find out the details about how the company is faring. This is exactly what the TellAldi customer survey is all about. The survey takes just a few minutes and in return gives an exciting reward. So, survey takers get a dual benefit, a good experience in subsequent visits, and a reward. This article discusses the TellAldi survey requirements and steps to take the survey.
TellAldi Customer Survey Requirements And Details
|Type||TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Prize||Gift Card Of $100|
|Entry Method||Online And Mail|
|Entry Limit||1 Person Per Code|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days From Date Of Purchase|
TellAldi Customer Survey Rules
TellAldi guest satisfaction survey has some restrictions that every entrant must follow to take part in it. These restrictions of the company are:
- Only one person is allowed to participate per receipt.
- The company’s employees, their family members, and sponsors cannot participate in the survey.
- The gifts that you receive from participation in the survey cannot be transferred to anyone.
The TellAldi survey rules must be followed religiously so that you can stand a chance of winning. They are:
- You can take part in the survey if you are 18 years and above.
- To take part in the survey, you must have a purchase receipt with a survey code.
- To be a participant in the survey, you need to be a citizen of America.
- You need an internet connection to log onto their site – www.TellALDI.us.
- You need a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or computer with a strong internet connection.
- You must have an email address that is valid.
- You should have sufficient knowledge of English or Spanish.
How to Participate in TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey
If you follow the described below steps, you will be able to smoothly complete the survey to win exciting rewards from the company. Just simply go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Log onto the TellAldi survey site – www.tellaldi.com.
- Select the language between English and Spanish.
- Enter that survey code on the receipt along with the date and time of purchase and click “Next”.
- Next, the feedback survey questions will be displayed. Recall your experience to answer them.
- Honestly answer all the questions so that company gets a true picture or knows the ground reality.
- Then enter your contact number and your email address correctly.
- Click Submit to finally complete the survey.
Aldi is the abbreviated version of Albrecht Discount. When it originally began business, it started as a business that was owned by the Albrecht family, typically by Anna Albrecht in Essen in Germany in 1914. It is a thing of wonder because the concept of a departmental store was unique then. She found people were facing inconveniences doing their regular shopping round and round from shop to shop. So, she innovated the concept of such a store where you would find everything under one roof.
Again, people were burdened by the prices of all the products, so she also started the system of discounts for all items of daily use like the food items. This concept picked up and to this day the company serves customers through their stores everywhere around the world. This is how it became so famous and eventually came to be known as the Aldi discount supermarket.
Today the family-owned business has over 4000 retail outlets all over the globe. In the United States of America alone, there are well over 1600 stores present. It is one of the best superstores around town with all the best food items.
You can shop there for all your household items from your electronics requirements to fresh fruits & vegetables, meat, and wine. And the best part about the stores is that they provide all the items at very discounted rates. So, you better complete your daily shopping from them if you want to save on some dollars. Don’t forget to fill out the Aldi survey!
Knowing the customers’ satisfaction quotient is very easy when you have a small standalone store because you have one-on-one interaction with all your customers as they are limited in number. But this same thing becomes very difficult when you operate on a countrywide or global basis. So, a wise thing is to conduct a survey.
It is done to find out whether the customers are satisfied and what they feel about the experience they have at Aldi stores like employees’ behavior, their products, and so on. It is all about gauging the current situation.
So, the next time you shop at Aldi, do take their survey and win rewards.
Customer Support: shop.aldi.us/help
Contact Number: 1300 989 000 from any phone or their toll-free number from an ALDImobile at 2534