Do you proudly carry the title of the best dentist Christchurch or some other place? Surely, it must be a great honor to be the best dental clinic in your city. But, does your mission statement reflect this excellency too?
Mission statements are a vital part of a company or organization’s foundation. It defines the objectives and values. And so, it must represent your business in the best light possible.
In this article, we have discussed dental clinic mission statements in detail. You will learn its importance, features, and much more. Let’s dive in!
What Is a Dental Clinic Mission Statement?
A dental clinic mission statement refers to a formal summary of the values and objectives of the business. In simpler terms, it explains why your dental clinic exists and its goals. It’s a specific statement of usually only three sentences or 100-words.
Please note, a mission statement does not discuss a company’s services/products, history, geographical location, etc.
The fundamental purpose of a mission statement is to provide the business and its employees with a direction. It defines what the business stands for; values and aims. Hence, it helps to form the entire brand architecture.
A company uses the mission statement as a benchmark to create its policies, system, and strategies. It also enables the employees to set both short- and long-term objectives. Further, a mission statement conveys your company’s message to the public and attracts the target audience.
Difference between Mission & Vision Statement
Since both are integral to a company’s foundation, people often confuse mission with vision statements. Here’s the difference between the two:
- A mission statement outlines the company’s aims and values.
- A vision statement defines where the company sees itself in the future. It is the long-term objective or the aspiring force of a company.
Features of a Dental Clinic Mission Statement
There are certain features that all good mission statements possess. Understanding these can help you craft the best mission statement for your dental clinic.
- It should be practical. You should not wander into fantasy thinking. Instead, be practical and state what values/aims set you apart as a company.
- It should be specific. The statement should not discuss values and objectives generically. You need to be precise in what you believe in and promise to the customers.
- It should be clear and understandable. A mission statement should not sound like an academic paper. It must be professional but understandable by ordinary people.
Best Dental Clinic Mission Statement Examples
Here are a few stellar dental clinic mission statement examples:
- Our mission is to deliver premium dental care for every family. We strive to offer a personalized patient experience in a relaxing environment.
- Our mission is to collaborate and provide premium dental care available for all ages, caring for them as we would family members.
- As dental professionals, our mission is to make a difference in a patient’s life. We deeply care about our patients and everything we do to help them maintain their dental health for a lifetime. We will continue to grow in our professional skills through lifelong education and commitment to being the best.’
- Our mission is to make a positive and lasting change in the lives of children, youth, and adults by providing the highest quality dental care in a private office setting. We are a team of professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and dedicated staff, and our goals are to improve patients’ health, appearance, confidence, and overall quality of life.’
In a nutshell, it’s important to have a powerful mission statement for your dental clinic. This particular statement will help lay down your business pillars and strengthen them with time. So, if you haven’t crafted one yet, then do so today!
We hope that this article helps you craft a killer dental clinic mission statement. Do let us know your thoughts below!