Ann Taylor mission statement is “to inspire and connect with our clients to put their best selves forward every day.” This statement by Ann Taylor reveals how important it is for this company to constantly be ahead of the needs of its customers. The statement has the following features:
- Improving lives
- Exceeding expectations
The foundation of Ann Taylor is built on its ability to put a smile on the faces of women through its out-of-this-world fashions. The organization gives them a reason to not only stay confident but also focused on developing their personality. In addition, the second component shows that there is more to Ann Taylor. The awareness of women fashion needs despite the fast-changing times is something that has distinguished this company as a peerless brand.
The mission and vision statements by Ann Taylor reflects the commitment that this company has when it comes to offering women the best experiences within the fashion industry. For decades, Ann. Inc. has proven its uniqueness in how it efficiently satisfies both its mission and vision statements with its products and services. Ideally, a corporate vision statement marks the future of a company while a corporate mission statement identifies the actions or strategies to achieve the vision.
In this case of Ann Taylor, the vision statement talks about the developmental trends of the company. On the other hand, the mission statement underscores the impact it has on the confidence of its customers. The ability of Ann Taylor to constantly stay at the top is also partly due to the difference that its core values make when it comes to the achievement of its mission and vision statements.
Ann Taylor is yet to officially publish its vision statement. Despite its absence, Ann Taylor is set to establish itself as the to-go-for corporation when it comes to women fashion and related products.
For over half a century, this company has demonstrated how passionate it is towards women’s issues. In fact, its reach goes beyond fashion to include their empowerment. For instance, it has a pledge of raising up to $250 million by 2025 for this purpose only.
Ann Tailor core values comprise “strength, fashion, style, and passion.” The progress this company records today due to these values is a definite testament of how dynamic it is in caring about women. The company has set itself up to reflect the needs of women across the globe in a stylistic way.
- Ann Taylor – About.
- Brătianu, C., & Bălănescu, G. V. (2008). Vision, mission and corporate values. A comparative analysis of the top 50 US companies. Management & Marketing, 3(3), 19-38.
- Collins, J. C., & Porras, J. I. (1991). Organizational vision and visionary organizations. California management review, 34(1), 30-52.
- Foster, R. D., & Akdere, M. (2007). Effective organizational vision: implications for human resource development. Journal of European Industrial Training, 31(2), 100-111.
- Mirvis, P., Googins, B., & Kinnicutt, S. (2010). Vision, mission, values. Organizational Dynamics, 39(4), 316.
- Portolese Dias, L. (2003). Generational buying motivations for fashion. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management: An International Journal, 7(1), 78-86.
- Pruzan, P. (2001). The question of organizational consciousness: can organizations have values, virtues, and visions?. Journal of Business Ethics, 29(3), 271-284.
- Urde, M. (2003). Core value-based corporate brand building. European Journal of Marketing, 37(7/8), 1017-1040.