Table of Contents
Brown Rudnick is an exceptional Boston-based law firm whose presence is felt across the United States because of its work ethics and commitment. The business runs its operations as declared by its mission and vision statement. These also determine the strategic positioning of Brown Rudnick in the legal industry. A corporate vision statement is an indication of where the growth trend of a company is headed. On the other hand, a corporate mission statement is all about the approaches that would enable the organization realize its full potential.
In this case, Brown Rudnick has mission and vision statements that emphasizes the legal impact of this company in the business sector as well. Since 1948, Brown Rudnick has proven that it is a value-led establishment due to its core values. These impacts on the unwavering pledge of this company to its course.
Brown Rudnick mission statement is “we assist with business-focused solutions that address today’s ever-changing, ever-demanding competitive marketplace.” The statement gives a summative overview of the primary activities of this company. For instance, the company focusses on the provision of business-related resolutions. In this regard, these features define the corporate mission statement by Brown Rudnick:
- Provision of business solutions
- Improving the marketplace
In the first component, Brown Rudnick makes it clear that it is all about giving the solutions out of complex business situations. The company has more than 250 lawyers skilled in business law spread across the U.S to ensure the services meet the speed and performance expectations. The provision of needed services streamlines and leads to better operations in the affected business sectors. In this way, Brown Rudnick satisfies the second component in the mission statement as well.
Brown Rudnick vision statement is not yet made clear on the website of this company. Even with that, it remains clear that this company looks to be a leading legal adviser in the business sector across the globe. The vibrancy and passionate nature of this company is proof that Brown Rudnick is more than a common legal-service provision firm.
This is an ambitious company that continues to gradually grow itself into a major corporation in this niche based on its diversity concept of developing all its workforce.
Brown Rudnick core values comprise “integrity, inclusiveness, teamwork, reliability and honesty.” The company considers these as its foundational principles guiding and defining everything about the company.
The presence of these values is everything that has made Brown Rudnick what it is today.
- Analoui, F., & Karami, A. (2002). CEOs and development of the meaningful mission statement. Corporate Governance: The international journal of business in society, 2(3), 13-20.
- Bowen, S. A. (2018). Mission and Vision. The International Encyclopedia of Strategic Communication, 1-9.
- Brown Rudnick – About.
- Cochran, D. S., David, F. R., & Gibson, C. K. (2008). A framework for developing an effective mission statement. Journal of Business Strategies, 25(2), 27.
- Dermol, V., & Širca, N. T. (2018). Communication, Company Mission, Organizational Values, and Company Performance. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 238, 542-551.
- Ekpe, E. O., Eneh, S. I., & Inyang, B. J. (2015). Leveraging organizational performance through effective mission statement. International Business Research, 8(9), 135.
- Spear, S. (2017). Impression management activity in vision, mission, and values statements: A comparison of commercial and charitable organizations. International Studies of Management & Organization, 47(2), 159-175.