Conveo Mission and Vision Statements Analysis
Since 1993, Conveo has been the leading player in the design and production of print-related products. Today, it is one of the U.S.’ largest firm in this sector with a net income of over $68 million. The mission and vision statements of Conveo both emphasize on the connectivity that this firm offer its customers. For instance, the mission statement indicates that the company does everything there is to facilitate the communication of companies. This is a reflection of what a corporate mission statement is all about – giving strategic approaches to business.
Similarly, the focus on growing into a reliable firm in the print product sector is a futuristic desire of Conveo, and this represents the concept of corporate vision statement. With these two corporate statements, Conveo has progressively grown expanding its operations beyond Stamford to other regions in the U.S and beyond. This success is also associated with the core values of the company, as they influence the overall operations within Conveo.
Conveo mission statement is “helping businesses communicate — and get the word out to customers, shareholders and employees.” The statement emphasizes communication as the main aspect that Conveo looks to contribute towards while running its operations. The statement has the following components:
- Improving communication
- Transforming the world
In the first component, Conveo utilizes its expertise and knowledge in print to make communication easier. The company specializes in structured techniques of getting the business word out there, and this also translates to a marketing strategy as well. In fact, the company extends its services to graphic design and advertising innovatively such as the ones it does for Jaguar, Infiniti, and Ford. The second component is a product of all the activities of Conveo. For instance, the firm participates in the growth and performance of major brands in the U.S and the world. It also contributes to environmental conservation initiatives.
Conveo vision statement is “transforming communication.” This is a concise representation of what Conveo strives to achieve in all its diverse investments.
Services such as the digital direct and other innovation-based initiatives of Conveo are proof of its unwavering efforts to change communication. Through these services, this firm has redefined how other companies conduct their information sharing.
Conveo core values comprise “innovation, cooperation, respect, and integrity.” These are the guiding principles of this company.
For decades, Conveo performance has remained excellent due to the culture and practices that these core values support. The outcome of such influence is shown by its growth trend.
- Cady, S. H., Wheeler, J. V., DeWolf, J., & Brodke, M. (2011). Mission, vision, and values: what do they say? Organization Development Journal, 29(1).
- Conveo – About.
- Garner, R. (2005). SWOT Tactics: Basics for strategic planning. FBI L. Enforcement Bull., 74, 17.
- Grusenmeyer, D. (2009). Mission, vision, values & goals.
- Ingenhoff, D., & Fuhrer, T. (2010). Positioning and differentiation by using brand personality attributes: Do mission and vision statements contribute to building a unique corporate identity? Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 15(1), 83-101.
- Mirvis, P., Googins, B., & Kinnicutt, S. (2010). Vision, mission, values. Organizational Dynamics, 39(4), 316.
- Spallina, J. M. (2004). Strategic planning–getting started: mission, vision, and values. J Oncol Manag, 13(1), 10-11.