Table of Contents
Bazzani Company has changed approaches towards building construction in Michigan and beyond. Its emphasis on higher performance while preserving the natural aesthetics makes this firm the most sought after in the region. In fact, its mission and vision statements indicate that it is the future of construction with its innovative approaches. A corporate vision statement determines the future of a company. On the other hand, a corporate mission statement identifies strategies to help a company achieve all its objectives.
For Bazzani, its vision statement is all about the legacy of the company to link the past to the future. Its mission statement considers the quality of the services that it offers its client as the most important factor. In addition, Bazzani approaches the construction business in a professional way due to its core values. These guide its operations and support the company in the achievement of its mission and vision.
Bazzani mission statement is “to serve our clients by creating high-performance buildings that are cost-effective, efficient, and sustainable.” The company is very confident about its work, and that is why it emphasizes on perfection. The mission statement has the following outlined characteristics:
- Distinguished quality
- Improving construction
- Improving communities
Based on the construction philosophy of Bazzani, green buildings are more than high performance – they are sustainable and affordable. The incorporation of its innovatively informed construction techniques leads to numerous benefits as laid out by the company, an aspect that proves it improves construction. Bazzani also shows that all its efforts seek to leave lasting developmental impacts on communities by pushing for better planning of spaces to preserve the environment.
Bazzani vision statement is yet to be publicized. However, the company shows that all its efforts are targeted at “conserving the past, supporting the future.” This statement can be implied as part of the vision of this company.
Ever since it started its operations, Bazzani has made it its responsibility to inspire adoption of green mentality in the construction industry. The business blends this with informed and futuristic construction designs. Its understanding of construction basics is what has made its team one of the most trusted in the U.S.
Bazzani core values comprise “economic viability, social responsibility, and environmental integrity.” Constructions that respects both the past and considers the future are the primary objectives of this company. By recognizing the importance of these core values, Bazzani has established itself as the leading consultation and design firm in the construction industry today.
- Bazzani – About.
- Brews, P., & Purohit, D. (2007). Strategic planning in unstable environments. Long Range Planning, 40(1), 64-83.
- Cady, S. H., Wheeler, J. V., DeWolf, J., & Brodke, M. (2011). Mission, vision, and values: what do they say?. Organization Development Journal, 29(1).
- Ingenhoff, D., & Fuhrer, T. (2010). Positioning and differentiation by using brand personality attribute: Do mission and vision statements contribute to building a unique corporate identity? Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 15(1), 83-101.
- Ingersoll, G. L., Witzel, P. A., & Smith, T. C. (2005). Using organizational mission, vision, and values to guide professional practice model development and measurement of nurse performance. JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 35(2), 86-93.
- Spallina, J. M. (2004). Strategic planning–getting started: mission, vision, and values. J Oncol Manag, 13(1), 10-11.
- Tarnow, E. (1997). A recipe for mission and vision statements. Journal of Marketing Practice: Applied Marketing Science, 3(3), 184-189.